Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Nothing better than ....

being a grandma!! My beautiful granddaughter was born yesterday at 6:59 pm.

So very proud of my son and daughter-in-law and oh so grateful to my Heavenly Father for granting our family this miracle baby.

I found out on Sunday afternoon that she truly is a miracle baby....

My daughter-in-law had been told she would never have children when she was a junior in high school.

She was in the ICU at six months with severe asthma and pneumonia...so severe the question had been asked by the docs, "Who do we save?"

So Marley Marie's arrival is truly a precious, miraculous gift. And we are so very, very grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Natalie! All the best to you, your daughter-in-law, and that new precious life in the world.

    ReplyDelete